2 thoughts on “Another Great Day ! …… But…… in Tuscon, in Our Motel, in a Storm…. and No Power ! I may be delayed in getting tonights post up”

    1. Hi Arlena ! At this point we believe we will be on schedule….. but when you are dealing with the weather there is no 100% guarantee. If it begins to look like we will get delayed we will let you know.Our power is back on now and I am going to get to work posting todays photos. This has been a great adventure and I am so Honored to be a part of it with John !….. Looking forward to seeing you all ! Nevin and John

Leave a Reply