Skip to content
I am a family Man that believes very strongly that in life, it is the simple pleasures that mean the most. I love my Family and believe that compassion for others begins at home. My career has been repairing Electronics (TV’s Mostly) I have worked for myself most of the time (Edinburg Electronics) and still do on a semi retired basis. I love spending time with my Family and measure my wealth by things other than dollars and cents. I have been very Honored to… for the past 7 years….. to share in my love of Flying with my Great Friend, John Billings (A Decorated WWII B24 Bomber Pilot that has never stopped Flying !) Being able to share in his many Missions of Angel Flights has only made my belief in the simple things in Life that much stronger ! To me ….. Looking at Life…… Its not what happens to us on our journey that matters so much….. it is how we deal with it. That’s me kinda in a nutshell !
- Born September 23rd 1960
- Owner/Operator of Edinburg Electronics TV Repair… Edinburg VA
- Began flying lessons in 1997
- Soloed on Halloween 1997
- Obtained Pilots License in 1998
- Began flying Angel Flights with Captain John Billings in December of 2009
- Obtained Instrument Rating in 2015
- Flew around the United States with Captain John Billings in 2015 “Wings Around America”
- Named Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic Co Pilot of the Year for 2015
- Nearing 1400 flight hours and counting
- Have completed 240 plus Angel Flight Missions with Captain John Billings
- I Love to fly on any day that ends with Y !